Thursday 14 November 2013

OUTFIT | #175

jumper: American Apparel; shirt (underneath), jeans, boots: Topshop; scarf: Edinburgh Wool Mill

Long, stressful weeks call for comfy knitwear and a bright lip to fend off bad moods. The weather isn't helping either. It's rained basically every day for a week and I'm not cool with it. I can handle the cold but as soon as winter rains and dark evenings draw in, it really affects my mood. And my hair. Dear god, does all this moisture in the air ever screw with my hair. John Frieda's Moisture Barrier hairspray has been my godsend lately. If I can find the time to do a Recent Favourites post any time soon, you better believe that stuff is taking centre stage.

I've been living in a combination of collared shirts with various jumpers lately. All worn with jeans and trusty black boots, of course. Same old, same old It looks just made up enough that I don't look like I just rolled, reluctantly, out of my warm bed, while still being comfortable. The temptation to throw on a hoody and leggings and give no fucks was strong last week, but I refrained. Barely. It was one of those weeks. Let's hope the rain stops and things pick up, for my wardrobe's sake.

3 comments:

  1. great look, I love the colour of that knitted jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. Cosy jumpers are just a must for me all year round :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's any help, you look amazing in this outfit! Next week will be better (:

    ReplyDelete