Thursday 19 December 2013

OUTFIT | #182

top: Primark; scarf: H&M; skirt: Topshop; shoes: Converse

Another day, another crop top. This is another of those ridiculously cheap Primark crop tops I mentioned in my previous post. Nearly identical to the last one, except this has a high neck. Will I ever wear anything other than black crop tops again? Who knows. Watch this space. I threw this outfit on in a hurry and spent the whole day feeling like I was in that film The Craft. Which is no bad thing, in my humble opinion.

I wore this on a particularly busy day, when I had to rush to work to sort some things out before meeting friends for lunch and doing some last minute Christmas shopping. Say what you will about crop tops, but I love them and with something high-waisted on the bottom, I never feel cold. Someone asked me the other day to feature 'functional outfits' on my blog. Pieces to layer, what to wear on really cold days, etc. But that's basically what I already do. This is exactly the stuff I wear on really cold days. Every day here is really cold. I would never walk around feeling cold just because I liked an outfit. Who has time for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment