Tuesday 24 December 2013

INSTAGRAM | #8

 late nights in the library; all black everything; getting ready for evening out
ready for a night out on the town; lunchtime cocktails; hot baths and Black Books

December has been an odd mixture of end of semester excursions and festivities with uni friends, general Christmas preparation, and toiling over essays and my dissertation. Trying to strike a balance hasn't always been the easiest thing but I'm doing my best. Currently I'm back at my mum's for a week or so to celebrate Christmas with family, eat a lot of food, and generally be merry. Then I'll be back and forth between hiding myself away in the library to work all day, and heading off to visit various friends across the country. I hope everyone else is treating themselves well and enjoying the holiday season. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more of what I get up to during winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment