Sunday 5 January 2014

OUTFIT | #186

shirt: BDG; jeans: Topshop; shoes: Nike

Another day, another trip to the library to work on my dissertation. I still can't tell if I'm stressed about it or not. I tend to work well to deadlines and maintain an eery level of calm when things get down to the wire, but we'll see. I still have a week left to freak out. Pulled out my new Nike Blazers for today. I received, or bought myself, a lot of new shoes over Christmas. They were basically all I wanted. 2013 was definitely the year I became a 'shoe person'. I really wanted grey Blazers but apparently they're a discontinued colour, so I chose this cute baby blue colour instead. 

Whenever I wear this shirt, I wonder why I don't own more soft plaid shirts. It is absurdly comfortable. Perhaps a clothing item to keep an eye out for this year. I need more button-down shirts like a hole in the head, but surely that's half the fun? I did go through my wardrobe and put a lot of stuff away to donate recently after the amount of stuff I bought in the Boxing Day sales. I'm not a hoarder, I try and make sure I wear all the stuff I own. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment