Sunday 12 January 2014

OUTFIT | #188

skirt, necklace: Topshop; boots: River Island; top: Primark

Something I wore on a night out a few days ago for you. I actually wore it before I chopped off my hair, but liked it so much I made a mental note to take pictures at a later date when I had time. I'd say 1/3 of my outfit posts are actually replicated outfits I wore days ago, but didn't have time to photograph. Life of a blogger, eh? More than anything I just like to have a log of all my favourite outfits I've ever worn. Sometimes I think I keep this blog more for myself than for anyone reading it. I really enjoy looking back at how my personal style has evolved over the years.

This is another Topshop sale bargain skirt. This time a PVC offering. I couldn't resist. Again, another one that I saw full price but couldn't justify. When would I wear a PVC skirt, I asked myself. Then I saw it reduced and convinced myself I would totally wear it all the time. Which is probably true. I love a good mix of textures in an outfit and you can't get much more interesting than this. As my friend so eloquently put it: 'I can see my reflection in your ass' and, at the end of the day, isn't that really what we all want from our skirts?

1 comment: