Tuesday 14 January 2014

OUTFIT | #189

top, jeans, necklace: Topshop; boots: Dr. Martens

I didn't really make many new year's resolutions this year. My only real resolutions were 1) Give less of a shit and 2) Learn to like olives. I think maybe a goal for the year should be to finally wear in my DMs. I've had these suckers since I was 17 and they still give me blisters. I'm too much of a wimp to wear them in properly but my goal for this year is to suck it up and get on with it. They're bearable if I wear 2 pairs of thick socks and don't walk miles so I figure if I wear them for a few hours every other day, they should soften up. A girl can hope.

Yes, I wore this to the library. Again. The dissertation's coming along okay. I decided to completely change the ending a week before it was due in so that was interesting. It was hailing and pouring down all day and I froze my arse off in this outfit. A jumper was definitely needed. Or a scarf, or hat. Anything to stop me wearing my coat indoors, which is what I ended up having to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment