Thursday 9 January 2014

OUTFIT | #187

jumper, skirt, boots: Topshop

(I took these pictures before the Great Hair Chop of 2014, hence the long locks. Don't worry. All future outfits will feature my new 'do.)

This skirt may be one of my proudest Topshop sale purchases. I coveted it from afar when it was full price but coudn't justify the price. One of my friends bought it but still, I restrained myself. Then I spotted a single one left in the sale at my local Topshop, in my size no less. Clearly this skirt and I were meant to be. I shall henceforth refer to it as my Cher Skirt. Cher Horowitz, that is. Not as in Sonny and Cher. It fulfills all my Clueless-based dreams, and looks ridiculously cute on. What's not to love?

This is a pretty Topshop heavy outfit in general. There might be a lot of that coming up in future blog posts. Soz. I did some serious damage in their Boxing Day sale this year. I went in with a list of everything I wanted and found every single item. Queen of the Sales. But that means no more new clothes for a while now. I'm pretty much set until summer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment