Tuesday 11 February 2014

OUTFIT | #196

jumper, jeans: Topshop; blouse: charity shop; shoes: Converse; watch: Swatch; necklace: Primark

Keeping up with the collegiate vibes I've been enjoying lately, I'm bringing back the blouse-hanging--out-my-jumper look today. Wearing a collared blouse under a jumper is such a simple way to make it look like I made so much more effort to get ready than I did. In reality, I woke up late, threw on something comfy, and headed to town to mooch about and run errands. Who'd have thought? The collared blouse and jumper combo is such a great way to deceive people on lazy days.

I'm still fully in love with my new hair cut but having shorter hair has made me realise how much more frequently I will need to get it cut. It already feels a bit too long. I want to go a bit shorter. Every time I see old pictures of my long hair I wonder why I didn't chop it all off earlier. I feel it will probably end up there as one of the best decisions I made in 2014. In the wise words of Angela Chase, of My So-Called Life: 'When Rayanne Graff said my hair was holding me back, I had to listen. Because she wasn't just talking about my hair. She was talking about my life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment