Thursday 13 February 2014

OUTFIT | #197

jumper: H&M; scarf: River Island' skort: Zara; bag: Forever 21; boots: Topshop

I went to see Taylor Swift at the O2 earlier this week. It was a pretty great night, although I didn't get home until 3am and had to be up at 7 the next day. The sacrifices I make for you, Taylor. I didn't make quite as much effort dressing up as some people: there were several girls in prom dresses or decked out in fairy lights. Top effort, ladies. I did wear my skort though. I'd kind of forgotten I owned it, which makes me feel like a wardrobe clear-out is probably in order. No one should have so many clothes they forget about some of them.

This jumper is new, however. I bought it as a 'you don't need this, but you deserve it' gift to myself after last week was pretty much a week from hell. I have worn it every single day since I bought it, and even slept in it a few times. Is that gross? (Do I care?) It's ridiculously comfortable and, being black and grey, goes perfectly with all my other clothes. At only £15 in H&M, I would highly recommend it to fellow knitwear lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment