Friday 21 March 2014

OUTFIT | #201

jumper, shorts: H&M; belt: Topshop; shoes: Converse; watch: Casio

After a brief blogging hiatus, during which time I dealt with some real life shit I had going on and also finally got a hair cut, I'm back. I'm also slightly rusty, which resulted in lots of dodgy pictures including ones where I cut off my feet. It feels good to be back though. I've worn so many on point outfits in March that I never got to take pictures of, which is kind of a bummer but y'know, sometimes life takes priority and this blog is only a little hobby.

It's been warmer here lately and I've been all about the shorts. I've bought a few new pairs, including this H&M pair. I've desperately wanted a pair of black high-waisted shorts for the past few years but never found any that perfectly fit the bill. Then I found these for £15 one day on a shopping trip and it was love at first sight. They're super comfy, I would highly recommend them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment