Sunday 30 March 2014

FOOD | The Waffle House


I used to do a bunch more lifestyle kind of posts on the blog but it's rare that my days consist of much other than going to work, going to uni, and savouring the last few weeks of my undergrad years with friends before we all graduate. And no one needs pictures of that. I do, however, love to go out to eat and I had the chance to take my friend Bridie to one of my favourite little restaurants in Norwich the other day: The Waffle House. Their selection of both sweet and savoury waffles is out of this world so I figured it was the perfect time to get in an old fashioned lifestyle post while I was at it.

I know what you're thinking. Savoury waffles? Surely not. At first, I too was skeptical. If not a bit repulsed. But it's so good. If you ever, for whatever reason, find yourself in Norwich, definitely give The Waffle House a shot. Even just for the novelty factor. It's not every day you have bolognaise served on a waffle for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment