Tuesday 22 April 2014

OUTFIT | #210

coat: H&M; top, skirt: Topshop; shoes: Nike Blazers; bag: Dooney & Bourke

I just got back from a short trip home to see my family over Easter. I had a really nice time, ate a lot of food, lazed about a lot, the usual. I also talked my sister into taking a few outfit snaps of me, ta sis. I sometimes wish I had a pal who'd take my outfit pictures for me while we're out and about, it would be a lot more interesting than just taking them in my bedroom all the time. Maybe in the future I'll find someone I can talk into it from time to time. 

I packed pretty light to go home. We went for dinner a few times and had a couple of day trips so I wanted some nice, but comfy, clothes. Essentially, I lived in this black pleated skirt from Topshop. You've all seen it a million times before. Here's a better picture of it. I ended up taking my camera along with me most places, expect some upcoming posts of fun days out, so I had to borrow my sister's Dooney & Bourke handbag that I've always secretly envied anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment