Sunday 20 April 2014

OUTFIT | #209

jumper: H&M; top: Primark; shorts, boots: Topshop

Whenever I watch an '80s film, I always get the urge to pull out these shorts. I watched Some Kind of Wonderful recently (One of my favourite John Hughes films and seriously underrated - definitely go watch it. The soundtrack is great) and couldn't hold back the urge to wear these immediately after. They make me feel like a young Molly Ringwald, which is all I could ever ask for really. Fun fact: Molly was my original inspiration to dye my hair red. I've always desperately wanted to be a natural redhead.

I'm having a real 'Dear god, my roots look awful' moment looking at these pictures. I popped home this weekend and got my sister to redye my hair, never fear. I do try and keep the colour from looking dull by mixing semi-permanent dye with my conditioner but when the roots are showing, sometimes it just can't be helped. I should really do a hair care post at some point to update you on what I'm using. I'll put it on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment