Tuesday 17 June 2014

INSTAGRAM | #9

pulled pork sandwiches; finally found my graduation dress; goodbye meal with the housemates
new summer sandals; a quick break in Cornwall; early evening beach strolls
eggs for breakfast every day; sunny days in the plantation gardens; picnic treats

The last few weeks have been really lovely. While it's been sad to know that uni really is coming to an end and everyone is going their separate ways, I've had so many days out with friends. Eating good food, dancing until the early hours, even a little trip to Newquay (that was cut short by a job interview). It's been a great way to spend the last couple of weeks of my undergraduate years. Now I'm off to see some family in the States and popping to Berlin for a quick city break with my friend Bridie, then I'm graduating. Part of me is tempted to blog about graduate life a bit. Perhaps on here or on another blog. But I think it will certainly be an interesting ride.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more of what I get up to during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment