Sunday 27 July 2014

OUTFIT | #230

dress: Topshop; shoes: H&M; bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.

Guess who's a graduate? That would be me. I crossed the stage ('strutted' according to those watching) and collected my certificate on Wednesday. It's been a strange week since. Too many goodbyes, a lot of sunshine, and not much sleep. While I would have loved to have wandered about campus drinking champagne all day in my cap and gown, it was far too hot and I cast them off as soon as the group photo was taken. I still don't 100% know how I feel about it all but I'm mostly looking forward to some grad life adventures - whatever the heck they will be.

I wore a white dress from Topshop for the ceremony. White isn't a colour I ever thought I could pull off but with a tan and some encouragement from friends, I felt pretty great. My robes were salmon and navy. Not the world's easiest colours to pair things with. So white was perfect, although difficult to photograph. I paired it with my beloved turquoise H&M heels. I get so many compliments every time I wear these shoes. Mothers were coming up to me saying how lovely they were all day.

2 comments: