Tuesday 29 July 2014

OUTFIT | #231

top: Zara; skirt: Miss Guided; boots: Topshop; necklace: gift; watch: Casio


Graduating last week involved seeing lots of friends, lots of nights in the pub or local bars catching up, and dinners out. I wore this out on a little date night before things go too hectic. I'll spare you any details but it involved a bit of restaurant hopping and a rather pleasant 40% discount off our wining and dining. I popped a leather jacket over the top of my outfit but probably could have worn something heavier as it was pretty cold in the evening. Investing in a proper moto style jacket is top of my clothing wish list.


I decided to keep it pretty simple. I love this pink skirt from Miss Guided. Pink isn't a colour I would ever really wear in a top or a dress but I do enjoy a jazzy little skirt from time to time. I haven't been able to wear it lately while I've been working so I pulled it out for this occasion. I also wore some Topshop boots I'd almost forgotten I owned. I have so many shoes and not enough space to store them so sometimes a few pairs get overlooked in their dusty hiding spots.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I've loved the Missguided skirt for ages but wasn't sure how I'd wear it with out looking too girly, so glad to see this post! You look amazing! Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 40% discount off of your meal sounds amazing!!! I really like your skirt, Missguided have had such a good selection of clothes this summer!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete