Tuesday 19 August 2014

INSTAGRAM | #10

The Beautiful Word @ The Bicycle Shop; exploring new watering holes; chip shop dinner
post-work bar crawl; a graduation gift from my sister; new house keys

I've been settling into my new routine of working 9-5 and trying to adjust to graduate life. Thus far, this has involved trying out new pubs beyond my old haunts in the student union, seeing some live music (check out The Beautiful Word - they're really fab), and sorting out a new grad pad. I finally got the keys to my new house this week. Roll on the next few paydays so I can start decorating and putting up some home decor posts for you all. I'm so excited, and only slightly terrified. I suddenly feel very adult. Or at least like someone pretending to be an adult.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more graduate life updates.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new house! :) xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete