Tuesday 12 August 2014

OUTFIT | #232

jacket: Levi's; top: Zara; skirt: Topshop; shoes: New Balance; necklace: gift

Working 9-5 is making me feel pretty boring and frumpy lately. A lack of suitable work clothes means I wear the stuff day in day out. My evenings have been spent trying to enjoy the few hours I have off every night so I've been exploring pubs in the city I've never seen been to before and went to a colleague's gig one evening. Funny story: I wore this to the pub one night and while we were taking these pictures, some French girls walked past and thought I was someone famous. They ran over and asked for a picture with me and paid me lots of lovely compliments. It was all quite surreal.

Back to my clothing limitations currently, I decided to go a bit wild and dress up even though I was only going for a few drinks. Cue shiny skirt. How I've missed it. This skirt and I have been on countless nights out over the past year. It felt good to bring it back. I toned things down a bit with my New Balance so I didn't look super overdressed. Plus they're super comfortable, like walking on air, which is always a plus when traipsing from pub to pub on a weeknight.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great look babe! Adore the stripes and the New Balance xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're famous!! :D I loveeeee that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I wonder who they thought you were! I love the stripey top :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete