Thursday 14 August 2014

OUTFIT | #233

top: MissGuided; skirt: American Apparel; boots: River Island; necklace: gift; belt: Topshop; watch: Casio

This week, myself and some pals decided to go on a weeknight bar crawl to while ago the time after work. We headed to some of my favourite spots around Norwich, and some I'd not been to. I've decided now I'm not a student I should explore more of my city, beyond the university campus I've come to know like the back of my hand. If you're ever in East Anglia, make sure you go to the Playhouse for a pint and a packet of Salt & Shake crisps. It really can't be matched.

The weather's been cooling down of late and I kind of hope it's here to stay. Summer's novelty always wears off pretty quickly for me and working all the time means I don't get to enjoy it anyway. I want to wear layers, sweaters, boots, all of my beloved winter clothes. It was a chilly evening and I was more than happy to break out a turtleneck sweater and some tights. I always feel so much more 'me' when dressed for colder weather. Plus I can already tell this burgundy tennis skirt will fit right in with my winter wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit! I love the skirt, the color is so pretty! The outfit reminds me so much of fall ♥
    Your top and the boots are matching so well together.
    Have a nice day ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete