Sunday 31 August 2014

OUTFIT | #234

top, skirt: Topshop; shoes: Converse; bag: Fjallraven Kanken; watch: Casio

It's my birthday on Monday so I spent this weekend in London seeing some sights, museum hopping, and eating a lot of great grub. I had intended on bringing my camera and taking pictures of everything and making a really great blog post, or two, to show you all the fun stuff I did and some of my favourite places in my favourite city. It was all going so well. Then halfway through the first day, my battery died and the plan all went to pot. Blogger problems, eh?

My next post will be a little mini-taster of what I got up to. I did manage to snap a few pictures of Saturday's outfit while I was in the V&A before my battery gave out. I'm rubbish at packing outfits for trips and had to throw a bag together quickly after work on Friday night. I wanted to wear this Topshop skirt with my denim jacket but the weather in London was super muggy and I ended up being far too warm. I'm so confused by the seasons lately. Is it autumn? Is summer clinging on a while longer? Who can tell. It makes looking cute 24/7 so tricky. Can't somebody help a girl out?

No comments:

Post a Comment