Sunday 17 August 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG | Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.


For my 21st birthday, I was a very lucky girl and received a Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. from my family. I was never especially into small bags, always preferring to cart my life around with me. However, in recent years, I've taken to a more minimalist approach with my bags and ditched all the excess crap and stuck to the basics instead. I wear my Mini M.A.C. for pretty much any occasion - going out for dinner, a night out, a jaunt around town in the day. It's my favourite bag, after my beloved Kanken


Being rather compact, it forces me to really think about what I bring out with me. It isn't absolutely tiny however - I have been able to fit my iPad Mini in this sucker a few times when I was in a hurry to get out the door. It's deceptively roomy and the various pockets are super handy. 

Typically, these are the essential items I carry in my Mini M.A.C.:
-River Island purse
-Topshop blush (also doubles as a mirror
-Jack Black Intense Therapy lipbalm
-whatever lipstick I happen to be wearing
-my keys
-iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment