Wednesday 3 September 2014

DAYS OUT | 22 in London


Despite the camera issues mentioned in my previous post, I did manage to get a few snaps from my 22nd birthday weekend celebrations in London. Only from the first morning but I suppose it's better than nothing. I love London and couldn't think of anywhere else I would want to spend my birthday. My family came with me, leaving sleepy Suffolk for a few days to indulge me in showing them around my favourite sights of the city. We did a whole bunch of fun stuff, but, lacking photographic evidence, you'll just have to use your imagination for most. I did manage to get a few pictures in the V&A though; we popped in to peruse a few exhibits and then caught lunch at Comptoir Libanais. I've wanted to go there for ages and it did not disappoint. I'm sure I'll be back and make sure to properly document the experience another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment