Tuesday 16 September 2014

LIPSTICK | Rouge Edition Additions

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition lipsticks in Frambourjoise, Peach Club, Pink Pong & Nude-ist

You may remember me singing the praises of Bourjois' Rouge Velvet Edition lipsticks very, very recently. I absolutely love this lipstick formula and I knew it wouldn't be long before I bought more. I really couldn't help myself. I want all the shades. And, thanks to some birthday presents and payday, I'm nearly there now. My collection now stands at 6, out of I believe 8 current shades. (I'm secretly hoping they bring out more for winter. I know, I'm absurd. But I love them.)

Now in my possession are 4 lovely new shades that I've been trying out and adoring of late. They are: Frambourjoise - a warm berry shade, Peach Club - a peach that errs on the edge of coral, Pink Pong - a bold, almost neon pink, and Nude-ist (which is, surprisingly, my favourite of the lot) - a perfect matte 'my lips but better' colour. I wear one of these nearly every day. There's always one in my make up bag. They're just so long-wearing, and will of course be featuring in the post I'm planning very soon comparing my 'kissproof' lipsticks/stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment