Sunday 5 October 2014

FOOD | Clark & Ravenscroft


Apparently my friend Bridie features in all my food posts. When we get together we love to eat. One of my favourite things about living in Norwich is how easy it is to support local businesses and eat somewhere new. Clark & Ravenscroft was recommended to me by a friend so, when it was pouring with rain this weekend and Bridie and I were craving lunch, we decided to give it a go. It's tucked away in the Norwich Lanes, with a cosy seating area in the back. We immediately loved it. 

Both of us got the soup. Soup is my favourite winter food. I could eat it every day. I even bought a slow cooker recently so I can make my own soup. I love it. Luckily Bridie feels the same. The sweet potato and lentil soup had the option of a toasted cheese sandwich on the side (with a choice of 3 types of cheese) and was the perfect hearty lunch on a cold autumn day. My drink was also amazing - it tasted like sweets. Definitely a spot I would recommend and I will be heading back myself as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment