Tuesday 22 July 2014

OUTFIT | #229

top: MissGuided; skirt: American Apparel; sandals: River Island; watch: Casio

No more work for a week means I get to bring my short skirts and crop tops out again. Thank goodness. Dressing incredibly conservatively on a limited wardrobe means you run out of options pretty fast. I'll be glad when I have some money to buy some more office appropriate clothing. For now, it's my graduation week and I'm spending it with family and friends, not in front of a computer. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Keeping up the ol' tennis fashion vibes here with the addition of a fairly sporty-looking white top. I bought this ages ago and never wore it for some reason. It looks good with this skirt though. Anyone would think I had some natural sporting ability or even a vague interest in it, but you would be wrong. I was the kid in PE that refused to run or catch a ball or do anything (Everyone hated me. Understandably.) I don't watch any sports, I don't know the rules to anything, and the only time I break a sweat is if I run for a bus. Such an imposter. But I look pretty cute, so I guess that makes up for it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy graduation week! And I love both the colour and cut of that skirt, looks gorgeous on you :) xx

    www.natashaofthesaints.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete